If you’ve purchased the new Samsung smartphone, it’s a good idea to know how to turn on Flashlight on Note 9 and Note 8. The Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 Flashlight is a great tool times that you’re in need for a light source. Even though it’s not the most powerful flashlight, it still gets the job done in most cases.
Some people have said that they can’t turn on flashlight in Samsung Note 9 and Note 8. Enabling flashlight on Note 8 can be sort of hard to find, but we’ll be explaining how you can do this below. Just follow the instructions below to have the Note 8 and Note 9 flashlight turn on.
How to use Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 flashlight:
- Power on your Note 8 or Note 9
- Go to the home screen and swipe down from the top of the screen
- Look for the Flashlight symbol and tap on it
- Once you’ve tapped on it, your camera flash will turn on and act as a flashlight
- When you’re doing use Note 8 and Note 9 flashlight, just go back and tap on it again to turn off the flashlight on Note 9 and Note 8
After you’ve followed the steps from above, you’ll know how to turn on flashlight with SamsungNote 9 and Note 8. This process takes a little longer than some people hope for so an alternative option is by adding flashlight to the quick menu.
This method is much better than going to the Google Play Store and downloading a third-party flashlight app that does the same thing as the built-in Note 8 and Note 9 flashlight feature.