There is a “Driving Mode” on the Samsung Galaxy S8 provided by Verizon. The Driving Mode allows you to replying to messages that you can automatically by responding with “I’m driving right now – I’ll get back to you later”.
This feature is for people not be distracted from the road because you will not be paying attention to your phone. You can use the steps below in order to disable or enable this feature.
How to Enable or Disable Driving Mode Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- The Verizon Messages+ app should be opened.
- Choose the Menu option that is at the top left of your screen.
- Choose the “Driving Mode“ option.
- Once the audio device is paired with Driving Mode using Bluetooth, it is enable. You can click Add Device so that you can use Driving Mode. You can disable it by simply unchecking the boxes that are checked.
- You can either enable the Driving Mode Auto Reply by checking it or disabling it by unchecking it.
You can click on “Driving Auto Reply Message” and change the message that you want to respond with once you have enabled the feature.