If you’ve recently bought the new Samsung smartphone, you might want to know how to use flash player on Note 8. The reason for this is because you’ll need to have it enabled to view specific pages web browsing the web.
The good news is that specific browsers have a flash player on Samsung Note 8 pre-built into the application. Some of these browsers include Dolphin, Mozilla, Puffin and a few other browsers.
In addition, you’ll need to have a flash player enabled on Note 8 so you can view HTML5 video player, tab bar, sidebar and incognito browsing.
The way that you can turn on third-party APKs is by going to Settings and tapping on Security. From here, all you need to do is check on the option that says Unknown Sources.
How to install Flash Player on Samsung Note 8:
- Install a web browser that supports flash – As we mentioned above, Dolphin Browser is great and can be downloaded from the Play Store
- Once installed, open the Dolphin Browser
- Open Settings
- Browse and find the Flash Player option
- Set the option to Always On
- Exit the Menus and open a page that requires Flash to test if it’s working
- When the page tries to use Flash, it’ll download the dedicated Adobe Flash APK;
- You previously checked in settings “Install from unknown sources”, you’ll be able to install the Adobe Flash APK;
- Once downloaded you can use your Dolphin Browser with all its Flash.
After you’ve followed the steps above, you should know how to use flash player on Samsung Note 8 and not have any problems browsing the web with your device.