You must have heard the term Hyperlapse also known as space lapse, stop-motion time-lapse, and motion time-lapse. This term is widely used in the movies since 1995. Even if you don’t understand what I am saying that is because you don’t know this term is used for such videos.
Hyperlapse allows you to create a short time-lapse video for a long story. In short, it is used to increase the speed of video and still make it smooth and natural.
This thing has been widely used in movies but now that the camera app allows you to make such videos, it is very popular on the social media as it makes a normal video more interesting and eye catchy.
Samsung Note 8 provides Hyperlapse mode without any 3rd party application. You can make your normal video more interesting than ever before. It provides a lot of option to customize the speed of the video and set the timer to launch the hyper-lapse when required.
Today, we will discuss how you can use Hyperlapse camera mode on your Samsung Note 8. Follow the steps given below to enable hyper-lapse mode for your videos:
- Go to the application menu.
- Find camera app and launch.
- Find the icon for “Mode” and tap on it.
- There you will find a lot of shooting moods like beauty mode, panorama, Food mode etc. Scroll and find “Hyperlapse” and tap on it to launch.
- In Hyperlapse, you will be provided with 4 different options to customize the speed of the video that is 32x, 16x, 8x and 4x. Select the one that suits your requirements.
- You will also see an option for the “Timer”. If you want to start hyper-lapse during the video, then, use the timer to set the time for turning on the hyper-lapse mode during the video when you need it.
- Go back to the camera app and record your video.
- Tap on the icon for a stop when you are done.
- Enjoy time-lapse videos.