Some users will not wish to record history on their browser and also don’t wish to allow the search engines and other services to record their preferences. For them, the “Incognito Mode” on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus on Google Chrome app is a good place to get started when they want to do this on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus devices. With this mode activated whatever you view or what you do on your browser will not be saved by Google. This includes all login credentials and the form data too.
This mode can be thought of as Killswitch which will stop all permanent memory on your browser when it is activated. However, note that cookies are still saved even when your phone is on Incognito mode.
Turning On Incognito Mode On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Start Chrome from the apps list or from the home menu
- Right hand corner you will see 3-dot ted icons which will open the menu.
- Pick the open an Incognito window option
- With this activated your chrome window will not remember anything that you do on it.
The incognito mode is available on various browsers. Another browser that you can use in place of Chrome is Dolphin Zero which also supports incognito feature. Another alternative is Opera Mini on which you can enable browser privacy.