For those of you that own a Galaxy S8 or a Galaxy S8+ Plus, you might want to hear the good news. Many times, you will want to know how to create and manipulate the MP3 ringtones, and this is quite easy to customize your MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. Get to assign these tunes to either a particular contact or a group. Read our detailed explanation on how to customize ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Choose to either assign the custom ringtones to an individual contact or set the ringtone for message tones as well. The following guide will show you how you can set up your custom ringtones on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Using MP3 ringtones on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Power ON your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Go to the Phone app
- Choose the contact you wish to customize the ringtone for
- Hit on the edit icon to edit the contact
- Hit on the ‘’ringtone’’ key
- A window containing all your tunes pops up
- Choose the tune you wish to apply as your ring tune
- If the tune you wish to apply is not listed, press ‘’add’’ and browse for the song in your phone’s storage then pick it.
However, the above instructions only apply the setting to only one particular contact. This means that the rest of the contacts will still use the ordinary default ring tune. Any other customized contact will use the specified tune.
The major reason for assigning tunes to contact is to know who is calling you without necessarily having to always check your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.