Whether you are a left handed person or you’ve just heard about this Samsung Galaxy Note 8 option and you want to test it, the steps are quite intuitive. You first have to enable it and, right after that, you have to learn how to quickly turn it on or off, depending on your needs. This cool feature of the TouchWiz will make both one-handed and left-handed use a breeze. Of course, if you have never used it so far, you might be a bit skeptical. But if you have even the slightest desire of controlling the smartphone easier, not with two hands but only with one, you are going to love it. Let us get you to this unique experience with step by step instructions!
First, you have to enable the One-Handed Operation mode…
- For this purpose, unlock the device and head to the section with the General Settings;
- You should find, right within the main window, an option labeled as One-handed Operation;
- Tap on it to select it and the dedicated toggle should switch from Off to On almost instantly;
- Then, you will get a series of directions, displayed right on the screen, that you must follow as required.
When you want to turn On/Off the One-Handed Operation mode…
- First, enable the one-handed operation by taking the steps described above;
- Then, you can look at the top right corner of the Note 8 screen, for the Expand button;
- Tap on that button and you will automatically return to the normal screen dimensions;
- If you’ll want to turn the one-handed operation back on after that, just slide your thumb on the display – the movement should come from the right side of it to the middle and then back to the side, in a single, smooth motion.
Now that we have shown you how to activate and how to control the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 left-handed use, you’re free to practice and see how you like it. Let us know if you have any other questions!