If you have recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9, you may have noticed that these new devices come stocked with a megapixel camera. However, the camera quality in the Note 8 is much better. If you’re wondering how this is possible, here is your answer: The new Note 8 and Note 9 offer fewer pixels, but they are larger. This has increased the functionality of the camera in many ways. The auto focus selects and locks on to targets focal points much more quickly and easily. Many people say that this increased pixel size has made for the most convenient, quick, and accurate autofocus featured on any smartphone.
These new features have greatly improved the camera functions on Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9. However, some people are still concerned with another lacking feature: the front-facing camera does not have an LED flash feature.
However, there are other options in order to enjoy the benefits of a front-facing flash for your selfies. There is an app called Selfie Flash. This downloadable software will allow you to easily control the flash feature for your front-facing photographs.
It seems as though this app were inspired by Apple’s iPhone Screen Flash. Samsung, however, used this idea and recreated and improved it. Knowing Samsung’s ability to offer state-of-the art technology improvements, this is no surprise. The new Selfie Flash app offers many qualities:
- Selfie Flash is a software program, not a hardware option
- The Selfie Flash app requires the screen for use; therefore it only works on the front-facing camera.
- The app will make the screen flash bright white for a short amount of time as you are snapping a photo. This allows the screen to brighten your face.
- The Selfie Flash option will allow the new quality cameras to capture brilliant photos of your face.
- The flash is optimized to be a better option than built in flash or the flash option offered on Apple devices.
- You can combine the Selfie Flash Note 9 option with other popular Samsung features, such as Beauty Mode or Motion Photos to get pristine, unique selfies every time.
This feature may not be easy to find because it is not highly advertised, but knowing about this feature could prove to be beneficial to your selfie game. This may want to be a software update you share with your friends, as this little-known feature can prove to be incredibly useful.
If you have more questions about the Note 9 Selfie Flash feature or other Galaxy Note features, you can leave a message for us and we will reply to you shortly! There are many more exciting articles revealing and explaining the newest and hottest Samsung features to come, so don’t go anywhere!