When you have so many apps, you must have just as many options for handling them. With a Samsung Note 9 or Note 8, using the multi Window Mode to operate on two apps at once, through the Split Screen View, is super simple. The only obstacle is to realize from where and how to activate this feature. But as you probably suspect, it’s all within the general settings. We’ll show you everything there is to know about it, in a minute!
First, a few words on how to turn on the Multi Window Mode on Note 9 and Note 8:
- As suggested, start from the Settings menu;
- Access the Device section;
- Launch the Multi Window submenu;
- Look for the dedicated toggle, located at the top right corner, in the new window;
- Tap on it and switch the Multi Window Mode from Off to On;
- If you’re planning to use this option alone from now on, check the box next to “Open in multi window view” – this will keep the mode turned On by default.
You’ve turned on the Multi Window on Note 9 and Note 8. What’s next?
- Look at the Notification Bar to see if the grey semi-circle appeared – this will be your confirmation that the mode is On;
- Then, you must tap on that symbol to bring on the new mode;
- Drag one icon and release it on half of the screen;
- Drag the other icon of the second app you want to use, and release it on the other half;
- Press and hold the circle from the middle and move it to adjust the size of the two windows.
It’s extremely easy, you’ll see. If it doesn’t look that way for now, it is only because you haven’t really tried it yet. Follow our steps from above to enable the Multi Window Mode on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8. With the mode active and opened on the main screen, you’ll know exactly what you are supposed to do.