If you have a lower vision, or experience some difficulty when reading anything on your screen, you can make use of the magnifier window on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus to see it better.
Enabling the magnifier window
We shall use two different to do enable the magnifier window. One of the methods is enabling the feature from the direct access menu or from the settings menu.
First Method: Enabling Magnifier Window from the Settings Menu
The steps we have provided for you will enable you to turn on and adjust the Magnifier Window settings on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Swipe from the top on any part of your screen to bring up the notification panel.
- Open the Settings Menu screen
- Locate Accessibility by scroll down the list
- Click on Vision
- Tap on the Magnifier Window, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Once the Magnifier Window feature comes on, toggle the switch to the right to enable it. The switch should turn blue to indicate that the Magnifier Window has been activated.
- There is also an option to vary the zoom level of your Magnifier Window. This can be achieved by sliding the adjustment bar for the zoom level either to the left or to the right if you want a low or high zoom level respectively.
- You may also set the size of the Magnifier Window to either Large, Medium or Small.
Second Method: Enabling the Magnifier Window from Direct Access
We have provided some steps below to help you enable the Magnifier Window on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus from using any screen provided that direct access feature has been enabled and the magnifier window option selected on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Press the Homescreen three times on any screen. This should open the Direct Access Menu.
- Click on Magnifier Window
- Once you complete step two, the Magnifier Window will be enabled and you can now start using it.
Using the Magnifier Window
After enabling the Magnifier Window, the feature will be displayed on your screen and you can drag it to any specific area on your screen for you to magnifier what is below the window. When you are through using the feature simply tap to close it and follow the steps above to disable the Magnifier Window by turning the switch off.