The magnifier feature does not only allow you to take pictures with your phone`s camera app, it can also be used by users with vision problems by allowing you to zoom in or zoom out magnifier on Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. In case you have difficulties when reading small fonts you can make use of the magnifier window which will improve your experience.
With this feature activated, the magnifier will act like a small window that pops up on your display with which you can drag around to magnify the font you want to read. When done, you can close the magnifier window so that it disappears from the display.
There are two ways through which you can activate zoom out and zoom in magnifier on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, which are important to master before you read on how to use the feature. Note that this has to be activated manually on your phone since it’s usually not active. Therefore, access it from the general settings menu or alternatively you can reach it from the direct access menu. So, what is this all about? Let`s see.
Method #1 Enabling Magnifier On Galaxy S9 From Settings Menu
- Swipe downwards from the top of the screen to launch your phone notifications shade.
- Access the general settings menu by tapping on the gear icon
- Look for the accessibility section by scrolling downwards until you locate it
- Tap on vision on the accessibility section
- Once the accessibility section view is active scroll down until you locate the Magnifier window.
- Slide the switch from the right side to the side labeled on. This will activate the Magnifier window and to confirm it is on, check if the switch has turned blue and if the magnifier window pops up on the screen.
- Adjust the magnification by sliding the adjustment bar until you are happy with the view. To reduce the font size move the bar to the left and to increase the fonts drag it to the right.
- Check the magnifier size option which allows you to select large, medium or large font size.
- Exit the view if you are comfortable with the magnification level set.
Method #2 Enabling Magnification On Galaxy S9 From Direct Access Menu
After you have enabled Direct Access feature on your Samsung galaxy device, you can be able to launch the Magnifier window anytime you want to do so. The steps to follow are:
- Tap on the home key three times to activate the Direct Access menu
- Tap on the Magnifier window from the menu
- The feature will be ready for use as it immediately pops up on your phones screen.
This topic is straight forward following the guide above. However, in case of any questions regarding the use of magnifier window feature, write to us and we will be glad to assist you.