If you’re currently enjoying the Android Nougat operating system on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, you need to know about the Safe Folder. This option is easily installable and it will allow you to protect important information.
While you will need to download it before you can use it, you’ll see, it’s not difficult at all. Follow these steps to keep files safe and secure on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Go to the Home screen;
- Launch the Magazine Play app;
- Type in “Secure Folder” and initiate the search;
- Download the Secure Folder app;
- Launch the installing wizard and follow the prompts to get it ready;
- Launch the Secure Folder;
- Set up a pin, password, fingerprint or whatever protection method you prefer;
- Use the Add files or the Add apps option from the Overview screen of the app;
- Select the files or the apps you wish to protect – you can do it with individual items or with entire folders.
From now on, your secured files from the Secure Folder will only be accessible by using the initially selected access mean. Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus just offered you a new, improved option for protecting whatever matters to you most.