According to various analysts, the season’s most popular smartphones are probably the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Several users have been inquisitive about the screen’s features, especially the amount of time it takes for the screen to be On.
It is easy to control the way the screen lights according to your preference and keep screen on longer for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Stay Awake feature allows you to disable the screen timeout since it isn’t usually set to default.
It dictates the time it might take for the screen to switch into the sleeping mode whenever your galaxy phone isn’t in use.
You can master how to change the stay awake settings of your Galaxy S9 screen to keep the light for a long time through following the following described procedure.
How To Keep Screen ON Longer In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Turn on your galaxy phone if it was off and then proceed to the home screen,
- Find where the menu bar is situated and then, choose the android settings option.
- Find a place known as the device information on the android settings and search for the ‘Build number.’ On the Build number press the information option for about 7 times for the screen to show you that the developer’s option is ‘unlocked.’
- Find a section written as ‘stay awake’ at the developer options to enable you to elongate the screen’s longevity.
- Choose the particular checkbox to enable this to keep screen on longer on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.