The Samsung Note 8 is the most popular phone of its time for their flexible features, great customization tools, and user-friendly interface. Today we are going to discuss increasing the screen’s time and make it longer than usual for these two smartphones.
This feature is known as “Stay awake”. You must have already heard this term as it is used in laptops and other devices as well. It is used to deprive the device of sleeping early when you are using it.
How to keep the screen on for longer? Here are a few steps that you can follow to increase your screen timing for Samsung Note 8:
- Go to the menu bar and tap on the settings (for your smartphone, not Google settings).
- Find “Device information” in the settings and tap.
- There will be an option for “Build number”. Tap that option for up to 7 times at once.
- A window will open saying Developer options Unlocked.
- Tap on the developer options and find “Stay awake”.
- In Stay awake you will get options to increase or decrease the timing for sleeping of your screen.
- After you done setting time for your screen, mark the check box tick to turn the feature on.
Keep in mind that this feature can affect your battery timings a little as it keeps the screen light on as long as you want. Apart from that, this feature can be very useful for the conditions when you need to keep your screen awake, like when you are watching a movie, downloading something that stops when the screen goes to sleep and many other.