You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you can fix your lock screen from not working on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. The lock screen is the very first thing that you notice when you turn on your smartphone so you should learn how to fix it. You also have the ability to change your lock screen wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus too.
Changing the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus wallpaper for the Lock screen
The process of changing your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus wallpaper is very similar to models before it. You must first click and hold an empty space on your Home screen. Once you do this, edit mode will show up and you can change the wallpaper, change the home screen settings, and add widgets. Choose “Wallpaper” and then click on “Lock Screen”.
You have the options of a variety of different wallpapers choice for your lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus by default. However, there is always an option to click on More Images and choose any image that you want to pick from the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. Click on “Set Wallpaper” button after you have chosen the image that you like.
You will notice that there is a list of a variety of features when you navigate to the settings section and look for “Lock Screen”. From there, you will be put things onto the lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Dual Clock – This lets you see both the current time zone and another place when you are traveling.
- Clock Size – This allows you to make it easy to see the time by making it small or big.
- Show the Date – This is common sense. You can check this to show the date.
- Camera Shortcut – This lets you unlock your camera instantly.
- Owner Information – It lets you put information such as Twitter handles onto your lock screen.
- Unlock Effect – This allows you to change the entire feel and look of the animation and unlock effect. We recommend watercolor.
- Additional Info – You can remove or add pedometer and weather information from your lock screen.