Screen mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is a great feature, and this is a tutorial on how you can use the feature. To mirror your screen on a TV, the MHL support on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can be used in different ways to achieve this set-up. There are still difficulties in getting the screen mirror to work with most users.
There are different stages to get this feature to work, and we give a step-by-step walkthrough of the process for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus MHL support.
- The first step is to purchase an MHL adapter which supports your Samsung device.
- Make sure the adapter is connected to your Galaxy S9. Ensure it is in the right port.
- Slot in the adaptor to a source of power
- To connect to the HDMI socket on your TV or monitor, you will need to attach a standard HDMI cable to the adapter.
- Once you are done with the connection, you can view anything on your phone display on the television by changing it to the HDMI channel to which you have connected.
We know that other users have televisions which do not support the MHL adapter. In this case, you can make use of the HDMI to composite adapter.
Connection via Wireless
- A Samsung Allshare Hub is necessary for this process to work.
- After getting your hands on one, connect your TV to the hub using a standard HDMI cord.
- You need to connect your Television to the same wireless network as your Galaxy S9.
- The next step is to open the Settings option on your smartphone.
- Look for an option called screen mirroring and select it.
If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you can do this without using an allshare hub. This is because the Samsung SmartTV comes with a wireless capability straight from the factory.