You may have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, and you have noticed that you are not being notified when you get emails on your mail app on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. Look at the following steps below in order to learn how to solve these issues.
- The email app and settings should be opened.
- Click the More option in the app that is located at the top of your screen on the right and then go to the Settings.
- Choose the next submenu that says Notification.
- Enable the master control on the notifications on your emails.
- Enter something in your email account at the bottom, which is through the mail address.
- Activate the alerts option.
You will then know when you are receiving new email massages on your Samsung Galaxy S8. You will also be able to have the option to have your smartphone vibrate when you have received a new email. The “Letter” sound is the usually the default settings.