Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 have an amazing feature. It allows you to add your signature to the text messages you send. You may like this feature because signatures add a personal touch to your messages. Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 allow you to add text messages both in your emails and text messages.
All your text messages will carry your custom signature. Many people find it a really good feature, because when you receive your text messages with your signature, they will find it fascinating.
But in some cases your custom signature is not automatically included. In this post, we will show you how you can do it easily:
To Add Signature On Samsung Note 9 And Note 8:
- Turn your phone on and go to the Home screen.
- Fine the application Menu and go through it
- Find out the settings segment
- The next task is to find out the language and input menu and access it
- Then you will have to find and select Samsung Keyboard
- Then scroll and find out Text Shortcuts
- Take a look at “Add Alternative” on the upper right corner. Click it to add a content string script.
In the field named as Quick Access, you will need to type a text. For example, you can type “Signature”. There is another extended field and in that field you can type something else such as “Kind Regards” or “Yours truly”.
- Then leave the menu after clicking “Save”.
When you type text in the window, you can utilize this amazing quick access command. By following these simple steps, you can embed your signature into every text message sent from Samsung Note 8 and Note 9.