With the Samsung Galaxy S8 S Health app, you are able to track all of your workouts, track your step count and keep track of the calories you consume. The S Health app can be great for keeping track of your overall fitness, but you’ll need to setup a few things to get it to recognize your workouts.
With automatic workout recognition on the Samsung Galaxy S8, your device will be able to recognize what workouts you are performing.
- We’ll explain what the automatic workout recognition tool is below.
- With this feature enabled, your Samsung Galaxy S8 will start to track your performance after 10 minutes of activity. It can track your workout duration, your calories burned, distance and more.
Recognizing Workouts On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
This tool is great for those trying to hit new workout goals. To turn on the workout recognition tool in S Health on the Samsung Galaxy S8, read the following information:
- Go to the Samsung Galaxy S8 home screen and then tap the app menu.
- From there, tap to open the S Health app. Once inside the S Health app, tap the “More” button in the top right corner.
- After that, tap the “Settings” option. You’ll now need to tap the “Recognizing Workouts” option.
- You can also enable the “Record workout location” in this menu to record maps of your runs.
Now that you’ve enabled this feature, go out there and get fit! Good luck!