Your new upgraded Note 8 version, the Samsung Note 8 is excellent in functionality and design. User will be craving to utilize the Samsung Note 8 device slow motion feature. You can shoot impressive 720p @240 fps shots in a super sensational slow motion clip.
Here is a well-ordered guide on the most proficient way to begin capturing slow motion video:
- Switch-on your Samsung Galaxy Device
- In the first place, open the camera application that is built into your device as standard.
- Look at for the “Mode.” It is at the base of the application towards the left side.
- Tap “slow motion” of the option in the menu that turns up.
- When you do this, the red button to activate the recording will come up. Tap it to begin the clip.
When you have finished these steps guide your new video should be saved in the device gallery. Slow motion can be valuable for a broad range of circumstances. From sensational posts of animal conduct to sports sequence or filming action where everything matters.
Because of the nature of differentiated frame rates, you may discover the battery last less time the more you shoot in slow motion. We recommend taking a little burst of clip as opposed to attempting to take long shots on the off chance that you intend to be out for a lot of time.
I believe now you know how to record video in slow motion on Samsung Note 8.