As long as you have the Samsung Play Store at your disposal, you will never have enough Home screen panels to display the icons of all the apps and widgets you have installed. But the thing is that your Samsung Galaxy J7 doesn’t even need so many different panels.
Instead of tens of different screens, you could have different folders, all displayed on one screen, each one keeping shortcuts for apps that share the same topic. Want to learn how to create new folders on your new smartphone and how to organize your apps and widgets with ease?
How To Create Folders On Samsung Galaxy J7
- Just pick two apps that you want to group and select one of them.
- Without letting go of the selection, hold it and drag it on top of the second app.
- When you release it, a new folder containing and listing the two of them will be automatically created.
- The screen of your Samsung Galaxy J7 will bring up an editing window of the new folder.
- And you will see a special field where you can type in the name of your folder.
How To Create Folders On Samsung Galaxy J7 Method 2:
- Select, press and hold any given app from the Home screen of the Samsung Galaxy J7;
- Move it to the top of the screen;
- Release it on top of the New Folder option;
- Edit the New Folder field;
- Type in a relevant name for its content;
- Select Done with your keyboard;
- Continue to drag other apps into the newly created folder.
The options are quite similar and the end result is the same. Feel free to use any of these two methods and start creating new folders on your Samsung Galaxy J7. If you encounter any kind of problems, drop us a message and you’ll hear from us sooner than you expect!