The new camera that Samsung introduced with its Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1 devices serves for great quality pictures and videos, in general. The slow-motion filming mode, in particular, is one of the most popular options.
Users are quite excited about this idea of slowly reproducing rapid moves and creating funny or peculiar videos. The secret is in the processing power of the device and, in case you haven’t tried this feature so far, you can and you should do it right away.
To record a video on Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1, in slow motion…
- Go to the Home screen of the device;
- Launch the dedicated Camera app;
- From the live camera image window, select the button labeled as Mode;
- From the list with camera options that will automatically pop up on the screen, select the one labeled as “Slow-Motion”.
To configure the slow-motion filming mode on Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1…
- Get back to the Camera app;
- Access its Settings;
- Select the desired slow motion filming speed, between the x1/2, x1/4, and x1/8;
- Leave the settings and start filming.
The most recommended speed is the x1/8, as it will ensure the best slow motion effect. The x1/4 speed is considered a medium option and the x1/2 is the lowest effect you could get. Feel free to try them all with your Samsung Galaxy J7/J8/J9/J6/J5/J4/J3/J2/J1 and decide which one works best for you.