If you on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and are looking to make your device more personal, one way to get this done is by taking advantage of the availability of the Samsung Theme Store. With the Samsung Theme store, you can always make your phone look different every now and then.
A new theme can be likened to a newly installed app as there are times you might want to delete theme on Samsung Note 10. This might be because you want your phone to look different, because you need some extra space, or because you have stopped liking the theme. Whatever the reason you want to delete a theme is, this guide can always help you.
Follow the steps below to learn how to delete downloaded theme on Samsung Note 10.
How to Delete a Theme on Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
- Get your phone unlocked
- Head to your device’s main screen.
- Swipe to the bottom of the screen from the top.
- Head to Menu and click on Settings
- Locate the theme option and click on it.
- Choose the theme you are looking to delete
- Click on the theme to delete it.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to delete downloaded theme on Samsung Note 10.