Custom music can be used in many different ways on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You can add it as a general ringtone for all the contacts in your agenda or you can use it to personalize only the ringtones of your most special contacts. Also, you can use it to set up a catchy ringtone for the morning alarms or you can use it to make an important reminder more personable.
Just to be clear, when we say custom music for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, we don’t just mean the list of predefined songs that you receive from the factory. While it is true, you can always explore your local options, you also have the irresistible possibility of setting up your all times favorite song as an alarm. How do you feel about that?!
If you’re anxious to try it out, forget about testing a gazillion of different third-party alarm apps from the Play Store. Take off the dust from your collection of songs, transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and start having fun with it. Here’s how to get that custom music alarm tone for tomorrow morning
- Use a USB cable to connect the smartphone to the PC;
- Copy all the songs that you would consider using as an alarm tone, from your PC straight to the Music folder of the Note 8;
- Then, you can disconnect the device and get back to working on your smartphone alone;
- Launch the Clock app, from the App tray;
- Pick the alarm that you want to personalize;
- Head to its editing screen;
- Tap on Alarm tone;
- Go to the end of the list with predefined alarm tones;
- Tap on the Add button;
- Browse on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, to the Music folder where you have copied your music;
- Select the song you want to use;
- Select the option labeled as Auto recommendations – to let the app play only the part that it considers to be the loudest sequence, the highlight of the song;
- Hit the Done button when you’ve finished and leave the menus.
Note – in order to personalize the alarm music on any Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it is mandatory that you have the song stored locally, not in the cloud. If you use a Mac for the music transfer, try this Android File Transfer tool and it will all be done in a few moments. Also important, don’t ignore the part with the Auto Recommendations. If you don’t tick that box, you might discover that much of the alarm is just the intro of the song, the slow part that will barely wake you up in the morning.
Now go ahead and try our suggestions from above. If you encounter any kind of challenges while learning how to customize the music for alarm on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, we’re here to help you!