Any printable document on a PC should be a printable document on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as well. The trick, however, is that instead of having to transfer that document from your smartphone to your computer, you can initiate the printing right from the phone. That’s right, you can print via Wi-Fi, no need to think about any complications regarding the connectivity with the printer.
Thanks to the Android Lollipop software, the Note 8 already has the necessary software. You just need to learn how to use it and how to make the right adjustments depending on the model of wireless printer that you have at hand. Wondering what’s the right driver plugin to download on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is history. Just read our instructions from below and you’ll see it’s super-simple!
The concise Wi-Fi printing guide for Galaxy Note 8:
- Access the general Settings;
- Go to Connect & Share;
- Select the Printing button;
- You’ll see a list of printers already installed;
- Try to identify the printer that you are planning to use and see if it’s listed in there;
- If you find it, select it, but if you can’t find it, select the Plus symbol from the end of the list;
- As you are being redirected to the Google Play Store, prepare yourself to type the name of your desired printer within the search box of the store;
- After selecting your printer within the Play Store, return to the Printing settings of the phone;
- Select the Print Enabler option and have your Note 8 connected to the wireless printer;
- Turn On the printer to make sure that the connection will initiate without any errors;
- Wait for the phone to scan and find your wireless printer;
- Select that printer and check its default settings (layout, 2-sided printing, print quality etc.).
Go on and try the wireless email printing on Galaxy Note 8:
- Open up the email you needed to print;
- With the file active on the Home screen of your smartphone, look at the top right corner of the window;
- Tap the three-point icon;
- From the context menu that will open, select the Print option.
Your printer should activate within a second or two and print the document from your smartphone with just one tap of the button from the bottom of the page. Now that you’ve seen how easy it is, you should be able to configure your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for wireless printing with any other model of printer.