Your smartphone makes your day to day life a breeze. now more than ever you can handle more processes and business with speed and mobility. The Galaxy S8 and S8+ Plus are two of the fastest phones on the market right now. Many users will be happy with the time it takes to access their favorite web pages. But there is always room for improvement.
Here we talk about the process and benefits of shortcutting your favorite websites right onto your home screen, so that they are always just one click away. Follow these steps to do this for your most used web pages.
Add a bookmark to the Galaxy S8 home screen
- Start with your phone on the home screen.
- Find the app labelled “Internet”.
- Now navigate to the website you want to place on the home screen.
- In the address bar there is a three dot symbol. Tap it.
- There is an option called “Add shortcut to home screen”, this is the final step and should complete the move.
The website will now appear as an icon on your home screen. Tap it to get to the saved page.
This can be supremely useful for those that have to do a lot of switching between a set of particular sites on a regular basis. Over the long term it is a waste of time and energy to have to open a browser and search for the site manually. You’ll be amazed how much time can be saved if you first shortcut your pages and keep them one the home screen.
Many phones will allow you to do this for a very large number of pages, as they allow you to keep these icon in a collected folder. Work smart, not hard.