If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, you may be curious to know how you can change the quick settings on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Simply go to the notifications bar menu, and from there you can change the quick settings so as to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings at the top of your screen in the notification bar. In the guide provided below we shall explain how you can adjust and customize quick toggles on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.
If you are keen enough you should have observed by now that the notification pull-down bar on your Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus smartphone has a number of settings toggles. By pulling down the notifications bar using your two fingers, you will get access to the Quick Settings menu.
From here, you can make changes to the notification’s bar on either the Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus smartphone. The guide below will explain how you can edit and set a personal notifications bar.
How to change quick settings on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Power on your Galaxy S8 or your Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone.
- Pull down the notifications bar and then select the top right squares icon in order to access “Quick Settings” or pull down from the top of the screen with two fingers.
- Select on the “Pencil” located at the top of the display.
- From here, depending on your wireless carrier, you will go to the Notification Panel Edit Settings location. From where you can get rid of the brightness adjustment slider from the notifications bar and also set all the extra quick settings buttons you would like to customize.
- Press and hold toggles you would like to remove and once it has been highlighted, drag and drop the toggle anywhere you would like.
Once the steps above have been completed, you should be able to see the customized favorite toggles or the settings to the Active buttons. For the rest if the time you will be using your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ Plus smartphone, you will be able to see this as your first list each time you pull down the notifications bar. The larger Quick Settings menu, which you can easily access using your two finger will also be visible.