Do you want to boot into the Galaxy S8+ Plus Download Mode? The Download Mode on the S8+ Plus can be used to install custom recoveries, new updates and older software versions via the Samsung ODIN tool. Download Mode is very useful for anybody looking to make tweaks to the software currently installed on their device. Entering Download Mode is very easy, but most Galaxy S8+ Plus owners do not know how to do it. In this article, we’ll explain to you how to enter download mode on the Galaxy S8+ Plus.
It’s very simple to enter Download Mode on the Galaxy S8+ Plus. all you’ll need to do is power down your Galaxy S8+ Plus and follow a few steps and you will be in Download Mode in no time. Download Mode will be the default page you’ll boot into, but if you have a custom recovery already installed, you’ll boot into that recovery instead. With the Samsung Galaxy S8, you’re able to boot into Download Mode without unlocking the bootloader, so even if you haven’t tweaked your Galaxy S8+ Plus yet, you’ll still be able to access it.
It’s important to have enough battery life in your Galaxy S8+ Plus before you enter Download Mode. We recommend you to have at least 70% battery life before you do anything within Download Mode. It’s also important that you understand the potential risks of using any features within Download Mode. Any mistakes could cause problems with your Galaxy S8+ Plus software or it could break your software completely. Carefully follow the information we have provided below to make sure you do not damage your device.
Right then, let’s get into the step by step guide! Please make sure you follow the steps below carefully. Whilst it’s very easy to enter Download Mode, you’ll need to follow each step exactly as it is written.
How to Boot into Galaxy S8+ Plus Download Mode – method 1:
- To begin with, turn off your Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Next, you should hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. You’ll need to hold them for several seconds
- Once the Warning alert screen is shown, you can let go of the buttons
- You can then press the Volume Up button to confirm that you’d like to enter Download Mode
- your Galaxy S8+ Plus has now booted into Download Mode
- If you’d like to leave Download Mode at any point, simply hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for 10 seconds. Keep holding them until your Galaxy S8+ Plus reboots
If your device freezes whilst in Download Mode, you can use the Volume Up and Power buttons at any point to reboot your Galaxy S8+ Plus as well.
How to Boot into Galaxy S8+ Plus Download Mode – method 2:
- To begin with, download the Quick Boot Reboot app via this link
- Once installed, open the app and tap ‘Bootloader / Download Mode’
- When prompted, tap the OK option
- Now simply wait for your Galaxy S8+ Plus to reboot into Download Mode.