For those that own the new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you may want to know how to change vibration pattern on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
When receiving calls on the Samsung Galaxy S8, your device will play out a ringtone and start to vibrate. It’s actually possible to change the vibration pattern on your Galaxy S8 to give it a bit of extra personality.By default, it’s set to “basic call” but it can be changed. Below are the steps to change Galaxy S8 vibration patters.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Change Vibration Pattern
You may notice that the default vibrate pattern vibrates for too long when somebody calls your Galaxy S8. You are able to change the vibration pattern to something a lot shorter. To change the pattern:
- First open the app menu
- Then tap to open the settings app
- Once within the settings app
- Tap the “Sounds and Vibration” option
- A new submenu will open
- Once within this new menu, tap the “vibration pattern” option.
- You’ll now be able to choose between the following vibration patterns on your Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Basic call (long vibrate)
- Heartbeat (Vibrates twice)
- Tock Tock (vibrates twice, long distance)
- Waltz (Short – long – brief Vibrating)
- Zigzig (three times, Short vibrate)
Unfortunately, you cannot create your own custom vibration on the Samsung Galaxy S8. You can, however, change the S8 to any of the vibration patterns listed above. Once set, the new vibration pattern will play each time you receive a new call.