All smartphones work by a pretty intuitive principle – whatever you personalize and add within their settings should also be easily removable. The same goes for whatever the Android system automatically adds in relation to your activity history on that Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
Today, we’d like to show you how to delete the call logs from your Phone app. In case you didn’t notice, every time when you make or receive a call, even when you miss a call, but also when you receive or send a text message, a log will be automatically created in your Phone app.
These logs will memorize details about the contact you talked to, the time of the connection, the duration of the call. While it can be an interesting feature for some users, there are many people who just don’t want to see this history. If you don’t like it either, let us show you how to clear this kind of information.
The simple instructions for removing call logs on Galaxy S8/Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Launch the Phone app;
- Swipe to access the Log tab from the left side of the screen;
- Select the MORE button available at the top;
- From the list of options, select Edit;
- Your Log information will now get an empty box near each of the names listed in there;
- You can choose to manually check those boxes for particular contact logs or use the All option to select all the call logs at once;
- Tap on Delete when you have finished the selection.
Returning to the Log tab, you will notice that it is either empty or with considerably fewer entries listed, depending on what exactly you have removed from the call log of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.