The Upday app for the Samsung Galaxy S8 can be very useful, but if you’re getting fed up with the notifications on the app, you can follow the guide we have provided below. This guide will allow the Upday app to still work, but notifications will no longer be sent to your device.following.
Disable Upday Notifications On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- First, Open the Upday app on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- You can access the Upday app by tapping the home screen and then swiping your finger to the left.
- Once on the Upday app, tap the “More” button in the top right corner.
- In the pop-up menu, tap “settings.” You will see a number of options, including a “notifications” option.
- Tap to move the slider to the OFF position.
- After this, you will no longer receive Upday updates in your notification bar.
- To see new Upday updates, you can still access Upday by swiping left from your home screen.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how o disable Upday notifications on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.