You may have recently just got the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus and you may have not known that it has a great feature that includes the chance to change the appearance of the wallpapers, colors, icons, and sounds and change out the themes.
It is very easy to download a theme and it is very easy to change it back if you do not like it by using the steps below.
This is how you can change your theme:
- Click on Apps starting at the Home screen.
- Navigate to the Personalized menu.
- Click on Themes. Keep in mind that you might need to click on the personal tab and click on themes.
- Click on the themes that are available, or your can click on Store so that the Samsung Theme Store open and choose an alternative theme.
- Click on Download or Free.
- You can click on Apply so that the theme will be applied to your phone once the download has been complete.
- You can then open the Home screen once the device has downloaded and applied theme.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to change themes on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.