It happens on certain occasions that you receive the following Google Play Store error message on your device, “Application could not be downloaded because of an error 941.” The digits 941 normally stand for the error code of that message. Normally, you cannot download applications from your Google Play store when that message is showing on your Android device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus: How To Fix Google Play Store Error 941
For you to download applications from Google Play store without receiving the error 941 message, apply the following simple trick:
- Go to the Home screen menu and touch on Settings.
- Browse for the applications Manager.
- Touch on it to run it. Once it opens, change the tab to ‘All’ and then browse for the app “Google Play Store”.
- Press once on it to display its app information. Here, you will get the option “clear data”. Touch on that entry then restart Google Play Store.
- Error 941 should no longer be a problem when downloading your favorite apps from the Google Play Store.
If this doesn’t solve your problem, proceed as above but touch on “uninstall updates.” The error 941 should be a thing of the past now. Now you know how to fix the error 941 bug of the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.