With the Samsung Galaxy S8, it is possible to change the design of your interface by switching between a number of Samsung-created themes. You can also access and download new themes from the Samsung “Theme Store.” Learn how to use the Theme Store below.
Change Design With Themes On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- To access the different themes on the Samsung Galaxy S8, you must first head to the home screen.
- Once on the home screen, tap to open the app menu, then tap ‘settings.’
- Within settings, tap the ‘themes’ option.
- You can then tap the “More Themes” button to bring your Galaxy S8 to the theme store.
- You’ll be able to browse through dozens of free and paid themes ready for use on your Galaxy S8.
- Once you’ve found a theme you like, you can tap to download it and it’ll be automatically added to your home screen.
We hope you can find a theme for your Samsung Galaxy S8 that you like. You can always visit the theme store again to change your theme at any time.