If you recently just switch to your Samsung Galaxy S8 from the iPhone, you may be having a tough time adapting to it. You may be having some issues but let us help you settle of the issues that you may be experiencing.
You may not be used to app tray on the Android devices that holds all of the downloads. When you use iOS, all apps can be used on multiple pages but Android puts them together in the app drawer. Your device actually as a menu for Samsung Labs in your settings. One potential option allows you to turn the app drawer off in the launch and allow you to put the app icons on top of your home screen.
To be quite honest with you, it is no surprise that Samsung allow you to have the option. Samsung has actually made the software simplified of the last couple of years so it is possible for people that are used to the iOS system that has no app drawer and have what they want on your home screen and be used for the TouchWiz. Is that something that may interest you? You may not be able to locate the app drawer on devices that use iOS on the Samsung Galaxy S8 but instead taking the iOS approach by looking at the steps below.
Getting Rid of certain Apps Tray on the Galaxy S8:
- Initially, you have to go to the Settings.
- Navigate to Advanced Feature settings with the icon.
- Go down to your settings for Galaxy Labs and get it open.
- Begin to use the features of Galaxy Labs.
- From there, you are able to click “Show all apps on the home screen” choice and have it toggled ON. This will allow the home screen to refresh and remove the app drawer.
- If you decide that you have had a change of heart and would like to get things back to normal, all you have to do is turn off the option.
Talking about apps, you may also try to install Mimicker Alarm that uses algorithms from Machine Learning to stay alert and finish the daily mission using the surroundings. You may try to manage time using the app called Use ListOut, a Basic To-do List Maker, or Brain Focus Productivity Timer to make life much more easier. Also, make sure that there are many more apps that are waiting in the App section for you.