Are you looking to send a video from a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus to your friend, workmate or family member? It’s surprisingly easy to send over videos. You can either choose to send a video via text message, which will cost, or you can send it via email for free on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How To Send Video From Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
Option 1 – From Messaging App
- To start you’ll need to open the “Messages” app on your Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Compose a new message and then tap the paper clip icon. This is the attachment tool.
- You will now need to choose the type of item you’d like to select. If you’d like to attach a video, you’ll need to choose the ‘other’ option.
Alternatively you can either take a photo with the camera option or attach a photo from your phone with the gallery option:
- You’ll need to use the file manager to select the video you’d like to attach, then tap “Done.”
- After this, simply tap “Send” and your picture or video will be sent via MMS. You’ll need to make sure you have mobile data turned ON for the MMS to send.
Sending picture or video clip in an email
- Open the Gallery app from the home screen –
- Select the picture or the video you’d like to attach
Follow the steps below to send the picture or video clip via email:
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap Email, or Gmail, if you use Gmail as your main email provider.
- Tap the field next to “To” and type the email address you’d like to send the video to.
- Make sure to include a subject and small description in the email.
- Tap send. Your email will now be sent.
- Return to the home screen
- You can tap the home button to return to the home screen.