Your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus allows you to send via MMS text messages that have videos or pictures attached. Read below to learn how to send video on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
How To Send Video on Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
From a Messaging App (Method 1)
- The Messages app should be opened and then create the message.
- Click on the Attachment icon, which looks like a paper clip.
- Choose the type of item that you want to attach that is located at the bottom of your screen.
- Camera– Create the photo.
- Gallery– Pick a photo that is on the phone.
- Other– You can click on other things such as Calendar, Video, Contacts, Memo, or Location.
- Choose the items that you really want to attach and then click on Done.
- You will then be able to make the message you wish to. Click on Send when you have decided that you want to send your video or picture by MMS.
From the Gallery App (Method 2)
- The Gallery App should be open.
- Locate the photo album that has your photo.
- Click and hold an item that is in your folder. Check the item and the check the multiple items that you want to send the a couple.
- Click on the Share option that is located towards the top of your screen.
- Choose the Messages option.
- The message will have the items attached to it. Once you have finished making a message, click on the Send button so that the picture of the video is sent by MMS.