The feature of Game Launcher can be very useful when you want to improve your gaming experience when you are not a mobile device. The Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is filled with this option but you cannot access this feature if you are on other Samsung device. You can begin to use this feature by having a new Samsung smartphone. But before you set it up to use the Game Launcher, you should learn what Game Launcher actually is.
What is the purpose of Game Launcher?
The Game Launcher is used to customize how the device will react to certain things such as touching the back button on the Galaxy S8 or when you get a call. You can use the feature to turn off alerts that you get when you are in a game so that you do not get bothered. You can also lock the recent and back button just in case the buttons were accidentally hit. You can also take a screenshot when you are recording gameplay when you use Game Launcher. It also allows you to decrease the frame rate and resolution to save battery.
Game Launcher set up
The guide on how you can set Game Launcher up is quite simple since you need to navigate to settings and make the change. Take a look below in order to learn a step-by-step guide on how to put in on your home screen on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone.
- You need to bring the Home screen down so you can see the notification
- You can then click the icon for the settings that is at the lower right corner.
- You can then go down to the option for the advanced settings and then click on the advanced settings.
- Then navigate to the Games, then go to Game Launcher and click the option to turn it on.
- You will now see Game Launcher to your app screen and to your home screen on the device.
- The option is now turned on. You can navigate to your app screen and click on the Game Launcher. You then must read all of the terms and click “Start”. Then you are done. Once you have done this, you have set Game Launcher up successfully on the Samsung S8 smartphone. You will see all the downloaded games on the option for Game Launcher.
How can I use Game Launcher?
After you activated and set up Game Launcher successfully, you can learn how use the feature in order to increase your experience.
You can begin to use the tool by clicking on the Game Launcher to show all games that you have downloaded from the Google Play Store and Galaxy apps. You can go down to the bottom of the screen to see three options: Game tools, save power during a game, and No alerts during a game.
Saving some power during a game: Using this feature by allowing you to have some more battery by decreasing the frame rate and resolution. This feature can be beneficial for you if you don’t care about games that much.
No alert during a game: If this option is toggled, the alerts will be hidden when you play a game and they will only notify you when you get a call.
Game tool: This is most likely the feature that will help you most. This is on your screen and if you activate it, you will be able to tweak what you want such as recent buttons, lock the back, start recording, and take screenshots.