If you’ve bought the new Samsung phone, you may be wondering about the notification sounds on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. These notification sounds for texts,calls and other alerts can be changed for your smartphone.
For those wanting to know about changing Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus notification sounds, we’ll explain below how you can do this for alerts and text messages.
Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus Notification Sounds
The way that you can develop your own Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus notification sounds is simple. The phone has a few built in features that allow you to create a custom alert, text or notification. Below are the steps you need to take to get things going:
- Turn on your smartphone
- Go to the Phone contacts
- Browse for the contact that you want to edit
- Tap on the pen icon
- Select on the Ringtone option
- When a popup window appears, you’ll select a list of ringtones
- Select the song that you want to use for sound notifications
- If you can’t find a song that you like, tap on add a ringtone to select from others songs saved on your phone
Once you’ve followed the directions above, you’ll know how to adjust notification sounds on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. A wonderful thing about these custom sounds is that you can make your phone unique and completely different from everyone else.