It could be that the Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus may be the most popular devices of 2017 so that is why a lot of people are trying to get the smartphone.
The great thing is the TouchWiz is still offered by Samsung on top of the new Android operating system and it allows you to find something new every day. In my opinion, the things that you should do first is to set up the handset on your Edge screen so you should take a look at the guide below in order to save your time.
The steps below are for you to set up the Galaxy S8 Plus in order to maximize the device’s capability.
Activating the Edge Panel:
- To start this process, swipe to make the notification drawer show up from the home screen.
- Click on the icons for the Settings that is at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to find and choose the Edge screen.
- Look an see that the Edge Panels are on or you can enable it by clicking it.
You basically use a Edge handle for basically only a hotspot and wipe to bring up the predefined shortcuts. You will have the choice to change the size, transparency, and location of the handle to make it to your preference and other important things to locate the best location for them. The steps below will help you:
Customizing the Handle on the Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Swipe for your Edge handle on your screen.
- Next, you need to click the icon for the Settings towards the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the settings from the bottom for Edge Panel Handle.
- Move the handle to wherever you would like.
- Move the handle’s size, transparency, as well as position for every position.
Adding the App to your Edge:
- First, go to your Apps Edge by swiping.
- Click the Plus key.
- Move the app that you want to the spot to the right. You can place any app on the phone.
- Click on the minus key for every icon that you want to get rid of.
- Click on the back button towards the top to navigate to previous settings.
Additional part that you should think about is that the Galaxy S8 Plus comes with more panels like Tasks, Apps, Yahoo News, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance, People, or Weather edges. A lot of you might find some of these things useful while some others might need to download more. You can have a potential 15 panels that can be downloaded but not all are free. Take a look below to learn what you need to do.
Downloading Additional Edge Panels:
- Have the settings page for Edge Panels opened.
- Click on the Download key towards the top.
- Click on the arrow that is next to the panel in which you would like to download.
- Click Install.
- Going into the Samsung account.
- If you do not have one, create one.
- Click Accept and Download;
- The download will begin and the settings page for the Edge Panels will be added.