We try to give you as much as possibilities in order to solve the multiple problems that you are having the Android devices. From speed to performance and other battery issues, there is always something that people are complaining about and there is no exception, even if you are the owner of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
We will be telling more on how you can solve the keyboard problems on your Galaxy S8 when you type horizontally and what would occur if that happened. A lot of people are not able to type in a horizontal position when you are typing on a phone.
You can way you can type in the horizontal way is if you use Facebook messenger or you cannot just see the text when you are turning your handset to a vertical position. Are you also having this issue? You may be curious if there is anything that you can do to solve the issue on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Fixing the keyboard issue on the Galaxy S8 when you type horizontally:
- Initially, you must reboot the device by clicking an holding the Volume Down and Power button at the same time until you notice that displays turns off and you notice that there is a reboot animation.
- If you are still having an issue, then it is better recommended to clear your cache partition and look at the steps below.
- Initially, you must have your device turned off.
- Then click and hold the Volume Up key, and Power button, and Home button simultaneously.
- You can let go of the Power button after the device vibrates but still click and hold your Home button and Volume Up button.
- You can let go of the Volume Up button and Home button once the screen for Android System Recovery shows up.
- Click the Volume Down button to select the wipe cache partition.
- Click the Power button in order to choose it.
- You need to highlight the “Reboot system now” once the clearing the cache partition is done.
- Click the Power button to have device restarted.
- Are you still having the problem? There are also some people that are having problems and thinking about doing a factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy S8. Keep in mind that you need to back up all of your data so that you do not lose anything when you go through with the factory reset. You can then take a look at the guide on how to hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 If you have any other questions, do not be afraid to ask them in the comment section.
- The problem is mainly with your keyboard. However, if you are still having issue with your device once you have taken these steps, it is recommended to talk to Samsung and go to the technical support and try to get a replacement if needed. At this point, it is very difficult to understand what is the problem.