For those that own the new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you may want to know about the Galaxy S8 text notification settings. It’s a good idea to know how to change text sizes, text fonts and other type of text notifications on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Don’t worry, below we’ll explain how you can change Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus text notification sounds. This will also allow you to change alerts and text notifications on Galaxy S8 for a specific person or alarm.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus getting different texts sounds:
The process to create and add custom text notifications on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus is very easy. The phone comes with a built in settings that allows you to customize text, alerts and other notifications. Follow the instructions below to learn how to adjust Galaxy S8 text notifications:
- Power on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Open the phone’s contacts
- Look for the contact you want to edit
- To edit the contact, tap on the icon that looks like pen
- Tap on Ringtone option
- A pop up window will show all the ringtones on the phone
- Choose the ringtone you want to use
- Select on add a ringtone if the ringtone you’ve made doesn’t show up in the list from the pop up window
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to change Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus text notifications. Later if you want to change the text notification or ringtone for all contacts, you’ll need to go back into the phones settings and manually make these changes. The reason for this is because the instructions above is only for an individual contact.
The great thing about creating custom ringtones and text notifications on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus us that it allows you to customize your phone and make it sound different than everyone else.