The new Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone comes with some new cool features. Samsung has incorporated some subtle new design changes, a water and dust resistance feature as well as a return of the micro SD support. Samsung has also given the devices main camera a major upgrade, adding some new shooting modes that you definitely should know about from the word go.
The new Motion Panorama Shot lets owners record subject motions when recording in Panorama Shot mode. The Food Mode will let you capture that ideal moment when preparing your ideal dish. The Pro Mode is for those that wish to master things out, but there will be more options out there.
Time lapse Hyperlapse videos are getting more popular each passing day to share on the social media sites. Taking these Hyperlapse videos is also pretty easy and guess what, you don’t even have to install some 3rd party time-lapse applications. As a matter of fact, there is a new default Hyperlapse camera mode on your smartphone that makes everything possible. The Hyperlapse Camera mode enables you compress hours of video footage into just a few seconds, illustrating subject movement and video time passing. So in case you want to do something special, you now know what to do.
To take Hyperlapse videos on your Galaxy S8 device, follow our guidelines below:
Using the Hyperlapse Camera Mode on your Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Go to the Home screen
- From the Home screen, touch on the Camera app
- Touch on the Mode button
- A list of Camera modes appears. Choose the Hyperlapse Camera mode, normally at the lower right of your screen
- To alter the Hyperlapse speed, select the arrow sign
- Choose the speed you wish to record your video on by pressing the Select Speed key then choosing from the 4 given options; 4x, 8x, 16x and 32x
- To include a timer to your Hyperlapse video, you have to choose from the timer options.
- Then select the length for your timer
- Select the option that states “Record”
- When done, select “Stop” to enjoy your recorded video. I have to be honest and say that this is a pretty simple procedure with some amazing results. You can let me know if you think the same.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to use Hyperlapse camera mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.