Did you know that you can use a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus to print, wirelessly, pretty much any document that you have stored on it? From emails and PDF files to images, as long as you have a wireless printer at hand, it will be put to paper within seconds. Of course, a little bit of preparation will be required, but that’s what we’re here for – to detail you a short Wi-Fi printing guide, specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus devices…
Some fear that it might take a lot of time or require who knows what difficult to find driver plugin. But that’s not true. Even if the printer you’re planning to use is not currently installed on the device, you can easily get the right software from the Play Store. HP, Lexmark, Brother, Epson, there’s really no printer out there that your smartphone won’t be able to handle.
Step-by-step Wi-Fi printing instructions for Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus:
- Go to Apps;
- Tap on the Settings icon;
- Browse to the section labeled as Connect & Share and tap on it;
- In there, select the Printing button;
- You should see a list of the installed printers and, if your wireless printer isn’t in there, tap on the Plus symbol from the end of the list;
- You will be sent straight to the Google Play Store app, where you can run a search for the exact printer that you need;
- After installing it, return to the Printing submenu from the general Settings;
- This time, you should be able to select the printer;
- The device will start scanning and, provided that the printer is turned On and in range, you will be able to start using it right away:
- Adjust the settings regarding the layout, 2-sided printing, print quality or anything else you have in there;
- Go to the document that you want to print;
- Tap on the 3-dot icon from the top right corner;
- Hit the Print button;
- Then scroll down to the end of the document;
- Tap on the button from the bottom;
- And the smartphone should start printing the document almost instantly.
Now you know how to install and how to use a wireless printer with your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus. These smartphones are so versatile and performant that they will work with pretty much any Wi-Fi printer you could try to use.
As long as you follow the directions from above step by step, you will become a printing expert in no time. Of course, once the printer installed, the process will be even shorter and easier with all your next prints!