If you would like to automatically set yourself to CC within the Samsung Galaxy S8 email app, you’ll need to set up a few different things within the email settings menu. In this guide, we’ll help you to turn on the “Always set me to CC / BCC” setting. Follow the steps listed below to get your email account setup with auto CC/BCC
For those unaware, by activating this feature, your Samsung email app will automatically add the e-mail address of the account your send emails to. This can be useful for making sure your emails are getting sent. Follow these steps below on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 E-mail – Automatically Set Yourself To CC
- Go to the Home screen, then tap the app menu.
- Tap to open the Email app. Next tap “More”, then “Settings” within the email app.
- Tap the e-mail account you’d like to set this feature for. You’ll see account settings and an option for “Always set me to CC / BCC.”
- Tap this option and choose CC or BCC Mail
- After this, your Samsung e-mail app will automatically place your own email address as a CC when sending out emails
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to set yourself as CC on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus emails.