The Samsung Theme Store is a great resource for all the Galaxy Note 8 enthusiasts trying to personalize their devices. If you enjoy changing themes and adding some diversity to your phone’s display, a new theme is always welcomed. But just like with all those new apps that you keep installing, the new themes might have to be deleted at some point. Maybe you no longer want to use it, maybe you don’t like it, or maybe you want to save some storage space and clean up your list with Samsung Note 8 downloaded themes. Below, we will explain to you how to do just that.
When you’ve decided to delete a theme from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8…
- Unlock the device;
- Go to the main screen;
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger;
- Access the Menu and tap on the Settings icon;
- Browse and tap the Themes option;
- Select the theme that you wish to remove;
- Tap to remove that theme.
When all these 7 steps were followed, your theme will easily disappear from the list of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 themes.