The Phone app on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will save your call logs and that’s something you get to spot early on. While the purpose of it is to help you access much easier the contacts that you call more often, it isn’t necessarily something you’d like to have.
We’re not here to look into the reasons why would someone want to delete call logs on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus of their incoming or outgoing calls. We’re here to show you how to do that without questioning you in any way. And to make it even more interesting for you, we have to say that you can delete call logs on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus selectively! If you’re afraid that someone is spying on you, leaving only the irrelevant call logs to be displayed will help you get rid of their suspicions. Go on and delete your logs as you see fit!
Learning How To Delete The Call Log On Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Begin by unlocking the device and heading to the Phone app;
- In there, swipe to the Log tab, the one listed on the left side of the display;
- Hit the More button, from the top of the display;
- Hit the Edit button;
- At this point, you will see your log history, each entry with its own checkbox;
- If you only want to remove specific logs, tick their checkboxes individually and hit the Delete button;
- If you want to clear your entire call log, use the All option to select all the entries and then hit the Delete button.
Judging by the entire above, one might say that getting to the dedicated menu from where you can delete the logs on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is the hardest part. The actual selection and the removal of the call logs are actually pretty easy and now you know it yourself!