Automatically set yourself to CC on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus email is something that could be very beneficial. Sending emails from the Samsung Galaxy S9 is usually something that works without complications. Nevertheless, if it’s an important email and you want to be sure that it has reached the destination, you can use the old trick with setting up your email address in the CC section.
We called it the old trick because this feature available on the desktop email app is easily accessible on the mobile as well. As you probably know, you can choose to:
- Manually type the desired address in the CC field, when you want to use this option on very specific occasions;
- Activate the option that says “Always set me to CC/BCC”, when you want to make it a permanent selection.
The first option requires no other mentions, whereas the second one might ask for some extra indications. Long story short, if you want to have your email address automatically added to CC/BCC with every email that you send, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Home Screen and open the App drawer;
- Select the Email app;
- Use the More menu, to access the email’s Settings;
- Select the account for which you want to operate these changes;
- Identify the previously mentioned option – “Always set me to CC/BCC”;
- Tap on that option;
- Select the CC or the BCC Mail feature and leave the settings.
By doing so, you have empowered that email app to fill in the CC or the BCC field, with your email address, every time when you use the option to compose a new message. That way, whatever email you send from your Samsung Galaxy S9 will get back to your inbox, confirming you that it has reached all the selected destinations. Let us know if this guide helped automatically set yourself to CC on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus email.