Have you ever noticed your app icons disappearing from the App Launcher on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphones at times? Do not panic, it is not something that has only happened to your smartphone. Other users have reported about similar issues of apps disappearing on their devices as well.
This article will help your resolve the app disappearing issue on your smartphone. Start this process by going to the Google Play Store to your apps section and checking whether or not the app is still installed on your smartphone. If the Application Manager shows those apps that are missing from App Launcher on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, follow the steps given in the article and fix that issue.
Once you’ve confirmed that the missing apps on your Samsung Galaxy S9 are indeed installed in your system, it’s the TouchWiz Launcher issue that needs fixing. The best way to achieve this is by resetting your launcher, it will also help to reset other Home screen settings on your smartphone and not just the Launcher settings. This is the best way to resolve your issue.
Given below are the steps you need to follow to fix your missing apps issue. Through this method you will be able to clear the data from TouchWiz and find your apps rearranged as it was in the default setting.
Fix Icons Missing From App Launcher On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Tap on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone;
- Now click on the Apps option;
- Once you’re there, go to the Settings feature;
- Click on Applications;
- This will allow you an access to the Application Manager;
- Now tap on the MORE button you see on your display;
- Here you need to click on the Show System Apps from the given Context menu;
- Access the TouchWiz Home;
- Now Select the Storage option;
- Finally, click on the Clear Data button.
Once you’re done, leave the Menus and go back to your Samsung Galaxy S9 App Launcher. By now, your missing app icons should be back on the display. You can now arrange the settings and position of your app icons as you please on your smartphone’s Home screen.