Custom ringtone is not the only way you can personalize your phone’s contacts. You can also as well add some small pictures to your contact entries through the contact app. Thus, when a person whose profile picture is already set calls, you will first see the picture before you take the call. The feature is cool and for those that want know about Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 adding contact image, keep reading.
The contact app enables you to add images to contacts so that you see the person calling you or enjoy the glance of your loved one’s faces.
How To Add Contact Image On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Find the contact app and launch it.
- Scroll and pick the contact to be edited.
- Click the particular contact to show its details.
- At the upper-right corner check the Edit option and tap it.
- A round symbol will appear on the contact’s Edit mode. Simply tap it to access the camera.
- When you tap it, you will be taken to the camera app.
- At the camera app’s bottom rights corner you will see a small Gallery icon. Simply Tap on it.
- In the gallery, browse through a couple of images and choose the photo you want to assign to that particular contact.
- You will after that automatically see the photo assigned to the contact. If you need more contacts to have photos, just repeat the above steps. Otherwise, you can leave the menu section.
Remember, there is more to attaching a photograph to your Samsung smartphone. The picture is not limited to the contacts app but it can also appear in the VIP display or the news app, and it may also show up at your car’s handsfree section. You should be able to know how to add contact image on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus now.